Help Us Keep Our Dining Rooms Safe For Everyone
In accordance with the Judge’s order for Bexar County, face masks are now required for all restaurant guests. Don’t worry, you can take it off when you are seated at your table and don’t have to wear it while eating (that would be awkward).
We aren’t trying to be a buzzkill, but safety comes before margaritas and food.
OPEN FOR DINE-IN AND TO GO
Tiago’s Cabo Grille
The Tiago’s Cabo Grille family is pleased to our Rim location is currently open at 75% maximum occupancy. We look forward to welcoming each of our valued guests to enjoy a safe, comfortable, and delicious dining experience.
Tiago’s remains dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in safety and cleanliness including the following:
- All Team Members (including a Certified Manager on each shift) will continue to practice safe food handling.
- All Team Members are trained in the proper use of masks, gloves, and sanitizing products.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between parties.
- Counters, drink stations and all other areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Restrooms will be sanitized through out the day.
- Dining room occupancy will be reduced to 75% of normal seating in compliance with the Governor’s ruling.
- Once capacity has been reached, guests may choose to wait in their vehicles or at designated areas outside of the restaurant for their table to be available.
- Guests will be notified when their table is ready with a pager system.
- All pagers are sanitized and cleaned before handed out again.
- We have revised our seating to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Parties will be limited up to 10 guests per table.
- QR codes will be provided for guest that will take them to our following websites. Https://Www.TiagosCaboGrille.com/menu or https://www.TiagosCaboGrille.com/happyhour
- Paper Menus are available if requested by guests.
- Condiments will be portioned and handed to guest upon requests.
Your patience, support, and participation in this process is invaluable. We respectfully ask…
- If you are feeling ill or showing symptoms, please stay home and enjoy Tiago’s Cabo Grille through a 3rd Party Delivery service.
- Wear a face covering before and after enjoying your meal.
- Respect social distancing when entering Tiago’s, being sat to your table, and visits to the restroom.
Curbside Service and To-Go Service will continue to be available. Please call us at 210-881-2700 to place an order.
We appreciate your continued support of our restaurant and team members. People matter most and keeping them safe while in our restaurants is our top priority.